Dual exhaust systems are becoming more and more popular on Subaru vehicles. Here are the advantages to a dual exhaust system:
1. Increased Performance: A dual exhaust system will increase your car's performance by giving it more power and better fuel economy. X Force is one of Australia’s most recognised brands. They provide the pinnacle of quality in the performance exhaust market with competitive pricing to match.
Image Source – Google
2. Safer Driving: A dual exhaust system will protect you and other drivers by reducing the noise level from your vehicle.
3. Style: A dual exhaust system will give your car an aggressive look that will set it apart from other vehicles.
4. Protection: A dual exhaust will protect your car from rust and corrosion by reducing harmful emissions.
5. Increased Cool Air: A dual exhaust system will reduce the temperature of your engine's coolant. This will help prevent lubrication problems as well as other internal engine components.
6. Larger Exhaust Port: A dual exhaust system will allow you to make more efficient use of your vehicle's power plants by using larger ports for your exhaust pipes.
7. Economical: Dual exhaust systems are less expensive than having an individual exhaust system installed in a single catalytic converter.